Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Your faith

 “Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to YOUR FAITH be it unto you.” Matthew 9:29KJV. (emphasis mine)

Your faith determines everything about your life, it is not satan, or even God! When God touches you, you receive what your faith says. And you know faith can be positive or negative; you are responsible for tagging your faith. No man is faithless, a man will either have positive faith or negative faith. Your faith is simply what you think, say, or do. Anything that can impact these three things positively impacts your faith and, consequently, your life positively. Faith, based on the word of God, is both positive and winning faith.

“And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.”  Mark 5:34KJV

“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." Romans 1:17 KJV

Your faith is your lifeline. You can move mountains with your faith. You can create things with your faith. You can change things with your faith. You can stop the adversary with your faith. Faith comes from hearing the word of God. Position yourself to hear God. If you believe what He says, say what He says, and do what He says, then you will get supernatural results. You cannot stay long enough in God’s presence without having a winning and positive faith.

May you experience a miracle today, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I believe, and I receive divine intervention in every area of my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: