Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Defeating defeats 4

 “Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.” Numbers 22:6

All major and significant defeats in the life of anyone originate from a curse, a jinx, or hexes. As a believer, you are not under any curse because Jesus Christ has redeemed us from all curses. However, if defeats are evident in any area of your life, you have to invoke the finished work of Christ to curse the curse, connect to the blessing, and defeat the defeat. If you don't, you may suffer like mere men. Balak asked Balaam to come and curse Israel because he wanted to defeat them. Goliath cursed David first because he wanted to defeat David. You must be blessed and anointed to turn defeat into victory

“And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.” 1 Samuel 17:43

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Galatians 3:13-14

A curse is the primary reason behind financial hardship, barrenness, and failure of any form. A curse is the empowerment to suffer defeat. The blessing on the underside is the empowerment to have victory and to succeed. You can curse the curse and proclaim the blessing as a child of God. Do not keep quiet if you have been harassed by defeat in any area of life.

I curse the curse and proclaim the blessing over you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bless me indeed and enlarge my coast, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: