Tuesday, August 8, 2023

God rewards trust and obedience

 “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.  But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.” Daniel 3:16-18

As a Christian, you will surely be confronted by situations that will test your trust in God and your obedience to Him. The question is, will you fail or pass the test? The truth in all situations is this, God will not fail you if you trust and obey Him. Many stories in the Bible prove this. And some of us have received supernatural help in difficult and impossible situations because we simply trusted and obeyed Him. The three Hebrew boys were confronted by a fiery furnace, but they refused to bend on matters pertaining to their God. They were never disappointed. You too can trust God and obey Him, and you will be on top of any situation that may come your way.

“They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.”  Psalms 125:1 KJV

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.." Romans 8:38-39 KJV

Frankly speaking, I believe that the key for all Christians in this end time is to build our trust in God and obey Him in all matters. These are trying times. The governments of nations are failing the people. A lot of people recognize that they need the supernatural, but they are going about it the wrong way. Many even think that satan is faster than God. Some are tempted to drop God because of certain needs in their lives.  A decision to trust and obey God at all costs, no matter the case, will save you from the deceit of the enemy and also from both temporal and eternal failure in life.

It is well with your soul, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to build my trust in You and to obey You in all things in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: