Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Defeating defeats 3

 “If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken John 10:35

To be ignorant is to be in darkness. To be ignorant is to be susceptible to defeat. You cannot afford to be ignorant, both physically and spiritually. You are a god; don’t die like mere men. You need revelation to defeat defeat and stay victorious. The enemy likes to attack from hiding; only revelation can expose him. If you knew, you would not have experienced defeat. You must defeat ignorance to turn things around and defeat defeat. When Joshua did not know, AI defeated Israel. However, when he knew the root cause and took the necessary action, he defeated the defeats.

“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.” Psalms 82:6-7

“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” John 1:5

The enemy likes to attack in hiding. He does not want to be exposed. Unfortunately, most Christians are defeated by hidden enemies. The enemies must be exposed so that you can defeat them. You must receive and radiate a light that defeats any darkness that is against you. Ask God to reveal the secret of what you are going through. Ask him to expose the enemy within and without you.

You will never be overcome by darkness, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me the secret of any battle in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: