Monday, August 14, 2023

By His Spirit

 “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6

God’s help for man is made available through His Word and His Spirit. There is nothing you cannot do if you receive God’s word and His Spirit. You may be physically incapable, but if you can wait on God to receive His Word and His Spirit, your results will be supernatural. Zerubbabel was given the enormous task of building the temple. It was an intimidating task. However, He received the strength to do it by receiving a word from the Lord and the Spirit of the Lord. I don’t care to know what God has laid on your heart to do, but I do care to tell you that you can do it by His Spirit. Never run without His Spirit upon you.

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8

If people have called you a failure, you can change that! All you have to do is stay in God’s presence until He speaks to you and fills you with His Spirit. As a Christian, you need to prioritize the Holy Spirit in your life. You will not accomplish much without Him. Don’t be casual with your Christian life, and be willing to go all the way for the fullness of the Spirit in your life. This is our key to receiving His strength and doing all things.

May you be strengthened by the Lord, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: O God fill me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: