Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Thanksgiving

 ”In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

Thanksgiving is the will of God for you. You can never be wrong when you give thanks. Thanksgiving is an indication of a grateful heart. Be grateful to God at all times and in all seasons. Thanksgiving is both emotional and spiritual. Thanksgiving grants you access to the presence of God. As the month of August 2023 ends today, be grateful to God and give thanks.

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6

“Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.” Exodus 15:1-2

God cannot reject your gratitude. If you want answers to prayers at all times, wrap your request with thanksgiving. Start with thanksgiving and end with thanksgiving. Let your thanksgiving be more than your request. Perhaps you have a situation that is worrisome to you, don’t be anxious, give thanks, present your request to God; and give thanks again. You can expect divine intervention and manifestation.

This is your season of supernatural delivery, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, thank You for what You have done, thank You for what You are doing, and thank You for what You will do for me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: