Monday, August 21, 2023

Defeating defeats 2

 “I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.” Psalms 89:20-23

The anointing is the antidote to all defeats. You cannot be anointed and be defeated. David was anointed, and Goliath could not kill him. He only carried five stones and a sling to fight goliath. You must be anointed. This is because the earth is a habitation of wickedness. Your contention is not with flesh and blood. You are contending with spirits. Your battles are not just physical. They are spiritual. Dealing with poverty is spiritual. Dealing with failure and infirmities is spiritual. Stay in God’s presence until you are anointed.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalms 105:14-15

Beloved, you can turn the battle against the enemy if you are anointed. You can beat the enemy at his gates. You can go back to where you were defeated and defeat the enemy. You can recover all that the enemy took from you. No Christian can do without the anointing. You must hunger and thirst for the anointing until you are anointed. This is your key to subduing the adversary and even taking his territory.

Your head shall lack no oil in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: