Thursday, August 31, 2023

Painless deliveries

“Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.” Isaiah 66:7-8.

Welcome to the month of the wisdom and power of God. This is the key to painless deliveries. Can a woman deliver without pain? Yes, if God is the one providing the push. A nation can be born in a day if God is the power and wisdom behind it. Perhaps you have been struggling and hustling alone; it is time to connect to the wisdom and power of God for supernatural deliveries. Let God work through you and supply His strength for the pushing.

“I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God.  And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host.” Exodus 16:12-13

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

Have you ever considered asking how many quails the children of Israel could catch if they hunted by themselves? It could only be a few. However, when God did the hunting, quails fell on their laps.  You must connect to the wisdom and power of God for your daily living, and then you will realize that you can deliver exceptional results without stress. Learn to wait on the Lord until He fills you with the food and drinks of heaven.

May you experience painless deliveries this month, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your wisdom and power be at work in me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: