Sunday, August 27, 2023

Rehearse your past victories

 “Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.” 1 Samuel 17:36.

God is not intimidated by the size of your challenges, whether big or small. If He has handled “small challenges” before, you just need to trust Him again to handle “big challenges.” All challenges are the same before God. If you allow Him to work through you, you will always have victory. David knew that the same God who helped him kill a Lion and a bear could help him kill Goliath. And God did, notwithstanding the instruments he had in his hand.

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21

“They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psalms 125:1

The fact that God has done something for you before is an indication that He can do greater things again and again. I don’t care to know how big your present challenge is, but I do care to announce to you that if you can rehearse your past victories, then you can experience greater victory even now.

I decree that your Goliath shall come down and God will give you new victories, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me experience victory daily in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: