Wednesday, August 9, 2023

There is an instruction for you

 “And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.” 2 Kings 5:10:16-18

For every difficult and impossible situation, God has an instruction for you. This is the instruction that will give you a breakthrough in the situation. Wait on God and get the instruction to solve a specific problem. Instructions from the Lord are not cheap, but they can be specific. Naaman in 2 Kings 5 did not know this, so he was going to leave in anger until a wise servant advised him to heed the instruction. When you receive an instruction, just do it, and you will have a miracle.

“Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.”  Luke 5:4-6 KJV

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it." John 2:5 KJV

 Now hear this: God’s instructions are readily available for those who are intimate with Him. The reason why His instruction seems to be hard to receive by many is that they only fast and pray when they are in trouble.  Many don’t have time for God. Some only fellowship with Him on Sundays. where God desires a daily fellowship with Him. If you are intimate with Him, you will know His voice. Then, you will know what to do in any situation.

Receive your breakthrough, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bring me into Your dwelling place and let me have a daily personal fellowship with you, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: