Friday, August 4, 2023

Heirs of God!

“For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” Romans 8:15KJV.

We are heirs of the Father.  We are joint heirs with the Son. We are children of the Kingdom. These are great revelations that should change a believer from a position of fear to one of victory. We have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but we have received the Spirit of adoption. You can now call God your Father. Whose you are is more important than who you are. If you have received God as your Father, you don’t need to fear in any situation in life. You are well covered.

“After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.”  Matthew 6:9-11 KJV

“Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows." Matthew 10:29-31 KJV

Beloved, stop worrying, stop complaining, and do not fear; instead,  start talking to God as your Father. Pour your heart out to Him and expect His intervention. Allow Him to pilot the ship of your life, and you will never need to worry about the storm of life.  His eyes is on the sparrows, and He surely watches you. You only need to hear His voice and obey. You will be adequately protected and provided for.

May you experience God as your Father, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: My Father, My Father, demonstrate Your power in my life in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: