Thursday, August 17, 2023

Just look unto Jesus

 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:22

No matter what you are going through, just look unto Jesus. If you do, the winning faith will be born in you. He will give you faith and guide you to a victorious end. Moreover, he endured the cross, and despised the shame to achieve glory. When you look unto Jesus, you will be confident that all will end in glory for you. Jesus will speak to you, encourage you, empower you, and walk with you if you look unto Him. I believe looking unto Him means fellowshipping with Him to receive from Him until you have your victory.

“And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.  But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?  And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.” Matthew 14: 28-32

The story of Peter walking alone on the water and walking with Jesus holding his hands is an encouragement for all of us. If you are afraid, look unto Jesus. He will speak to you, and your fear will be gone. If the storm is raging against you and it seems you are sinking, ask Jesus to help you. He will hold your hand, and both of you will walk through it together. Never break your fellowship with Jesus. This fellowship is a sure way to have power over adversities and challenging times.

May you look unto Jesus and see Him in your present situation, May you advance into glory and honor in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Jesus Christ, manifest Yourself as Lord, in every area of my life..

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: