Saturday, August 5, 2023

Let’s go to church!

 “I was glad when they said unto me, “Let us go into the house of the Lord.” Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.” Psalm 122:1-2 KJV.

The church is not the building but the people (Colossians 1:18). When you attend a church service, you come into the presence of God and into the midst of two or more people gathered in the name of the Lord You will worship God. You will receive the word of God, which will give you direction, instruction, and comfort. You will receive the blessing of God and fellowship with His Holy Spirit. I believe every child of God should be in the fellowship of the people who believe in God and are gathered in His Holy name. Don’t miss the church you are committed to this morning, a blessing awaits you. If you are not committed to a church, your conversion is questionable!

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”  Matthew 18:20 KJV

“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Hebrews 10:25KJV

When you attend a church, you will meet your Pastor, who God has appointed to impart you (Jeremiah 3:15, Numbers 6:24–26) You will have the opportunity to serve God and others. You will also have the opportunity to give to God and His work. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow. You will also meet people of faith who will support you. These have great rewards for your life and destiny (Hebrews 10:35). Even if you are going through challenges, prayer will be offered to help you. Two are always better than one, and the anointing will break every yoke.

May you have the presence of God with you, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the zeal for Your house in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: