Wednesday, August 2, 2023

You can walk on water!

 “And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Matthew 14:28-29KJV.

We all know that human beings are not supposed to walk on water, only spirits do. However, what do you do when you are confronted by a situation that can be described as a need to walk on water? How do you face and conquer an impossible situation? Jesus demonstrated to us through Peter that if you can hear God and believe, you can walk on water.  Don’t just say it is impossible or hard, ask God what to do. Peter said, if it is you, speak to me to come. Jesus said to him, come, and Peter stepped out of the boat and walked on water. If you can hear God, you can conquer any situation.

“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?”  Mark 6:2 KJV

“If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;." John 10:35 KJV

Beloved, be excited; there is a way out of that difficult situation. To behave like a spirit, you have to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and act on it. If the word of God comes to you, it empowers you to behave like a god. There is no situation that you cannot conquer when you access the wisdom of God. I ask God to give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in Jesus’ name.

May you find the key that you need, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to walk in Your wisdom, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: