Monday, August 28, 2023

Reinforced prayer

 “And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.” Acts 10:4.

When you are praying for prosperity and financial breakthroughs, you must reinforce your prayer by giving. If you are seeking a turnaround in your destiny or fighting a foundational battle, add sacrificial giving to your prayer. At any level you find yourself, there is a sacrificial seed in your hand. If you withhold the seed for any reason, you short-circuit yourself. The law of seed and harvest can never be broken.

“While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22

“And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too sore for him, he took with him seven hundred men that drew swords, to break through even unto the king of Edom: but they could not. Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land.” 2 Kings 3:26-27

As you are praying for a financial breakthrough, give to the poor, give to the widow, give to the church, and support ministries. Engage in painful and sacrificial giving to enter into a gainful and supernatural harvest. God can never turn down prayers reinforced with sacrificial giving.

Your prayers and giving shall ascend to the throne of grace, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a supernatural financial breakthrough, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: