Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Secrets of Miracle 3

 “If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:35

 You cannot hear God, obey Him, and not walk in miracles. If you receive a revelation from God over a situation, you become “god” over the situation. You cannot hear God and still be a fool, unless you neglect what God says to you. The word of God is the basis for winning faith. The greatest thing that can happen to a man in this world is for him to hear God and be anointed by the Holy Spirit.

 “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” 1 Kings 18:46

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalms 119:130

God has so many channels through which He can communicate with us, but the foundation of it all is the written word, the Bible. If the Bible is unlocked and opened for you, you will have revelation from God and walk in miracles. The Bible is sealed; only the blood of Jesus removed the seal. Ask God to grant you access to the mystery of His word.

May the word of the Lord come to you in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Send me a word for my life and destiny, Oh God, in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: