Sunday, April 2, 2023

Biblical principles of success 5

 “Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.” Proverb 24:3-4

You cannot build anything without wisdom, and neither can you establish a venture without understanding, just as you need knowledge to bring a venture into prosperity. There is what I call the wisdom circle: knowledge-understanding-wisdom-knowledge. Adequate knowledge helps you think correctly. Understanding translates knowledge into the wisdom that brings results. Above this, for a Christian, is revelation knowledge that, if acted upon, gives supernatural wisdom.

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:17-18

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” James 1:5

Do your homework like others. Know all you need to know about what you want to do. But beyond that, ask God to give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation. This is what positions you for supernatural success. This is because you know not only what the mind can reveal, but also what the Spirit reveals.

May your eyes of understanding be enlightened in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in Jesus' name. 

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: