Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Secrets of Miracle 2

 “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” Genesis 1:1-2

There is a song in my local language, which in English, is as follows, “The Power of the Holy Spirit enters into my life and performs wonders. Is there anything too difficult for our God? All things are possible with our God.” The truth is that there is no necessary and needed miracle in your life that the Holy Spirit cannot perform.

“And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.” 1 Kings 18:46

“And when he came unto Lehi, the Philistines shouted against him: and the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and the cords that were upon his arms became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his bands loosed from off his hands.” Judges 15:14

The greatest need of any man who is in any kind of trouble is the Holy Spirit. Fortunately, Jesus has assigned Him to us. So if you reach out to Him, He will help you and give you a miracle. If you are dealing with situations that have persisted and resisted all your efforts, ask that the fire of the Holy Spirit fall on you. Perhaps you need a miracle right now, ask the Holy Spirit to help you.

Your help is right within and around you in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, overshadow me in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: