Sunday, March 19, 2023

The ministry of altars 1

 “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Ezekiel 36:26-27

In the next few days, I will be sharing with you about the ministry of altars. The aim is for you to understand modern-day altars so that you can defeat altar-sponsored afflictions in your life. Altars primarily represent a point of contact between celestial and terrestrial beings. Altars engage spiritual beings in matters of the earth. Physical altars are prepared to the revealed specifications of the personalities they are meant to serve. However, you need to know that some people have become "altar-personalities" for the devil, just as you must be an "altar-personality" for God.

“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” 2 Corinthians 6:16

“Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.” Psalms 114:2

God’s strategy for this end time is that each of us should be His altar. Devil has copied that, and so there are people walking about who are altars of the devil. You must be a strong altar for God by allowing His Holy Spirit and His Word to possess you.

You are God’s altar in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I declare that I am God’s sanctuary and God’s dominion in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: