Saturday, March 25, 2023

How to turn things around 1

 “Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?  And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:34-35

Yesterday, I encouraged you not to be weary. Today and in the next few days, I want to share with you how to turn things around. How can a virgin become pregnant? The Holy Ghost! How can a barren life become fruitful? The Holy Ghost! How can the powerless become powerful? The Holy Ghost! How can you turn things around and get supernatural results? The Holy Ghost!!

“Because the palaces shall be forsaken; the multitude of the city shall be left; the forts and towers shall be for dens for ever, a joy of wild asses, a pasture of flocks; Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest..” Isaiah 32:14-15

“And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.” 1 Samuel 10:6

Mary asked the Angel, How shall this be since I am a virgin? The Angel answered the Holy Ghost shall come upon you and you will get supernatural results. May be you are asking the same question right now because your limitations and weaknesses are obvious. God asked me to tell you this morning that the Holy Ghost shall come upon you and you will get supernatural results.

This is your week of supernatural breakthroughs in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost fire, fall upon me now in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: