Sunday, March 26, 2023

How to turn things around 2

 “Now the Lord had told Samuel in his ear a day before Saul came, saying, To morrow about this time I will send thee a man out of the land of Benjamin, and thou shalt anoint him to be captain over my people Israel, that he may save my people out of the hand of the Philistines: for I have looked upon my people, because their cry is come unto me.” 1 Samuel 9:15-16

There is someone who has what you need to turn things around. It may be information, an impartation, a connection, an open door, or a material resource. This is the person you must meet. God orchestrated the meeting between Saul and Samuel. There was no way for Saul to experience a turnaround and become a king without meeting Samuel. He was so broke he had to borrow money from his father’s servant to give to the Prophet. However, his life changed after the meeting.

“When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.” Jojn 5:6-8

“And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually.” 2 Kings 4:9

God does things in the life of a man through another man. Ask God to send you the man. 38 years' problem came to an end when the impotent man met Jesus. Sometimes, the man is just around you, but you must perceive and recognize that the man has what you need. The Shunammite woman perceived that Elisha was a man of God. Her encounter with Elisha turned things around for her.

May you meet who you are supposed to meet in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, orchestrate a meeting between me and the man that I need to turn things around in my life in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: