Thursday, March 30, 2023

Biblical principles of success 2

 “For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?” 1 Corinthians 14:8

You must have a clear vision for your life and destiny to be successful. A clear vision gives clarity of direction. You must be decisive about what you want to do with your life. If you really want to predict your future, you have to create it. You create your future by having a clear vision. If you don’t have a vision, you go nowhere. I am glad to inform you that God can give you a vision. There is no vision like the heavenly vision. Paul was running with his own vision until he received a heavenly vision.

“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” Proverbs 29:18

“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” Habakkuk 2:1-2

If you read through the Scriptures, you will discover that everyone who walked with God received a vision from Him. They wholeheartedly ran with the vision, and God helped them. I believe if you wait on God and ask Him for a vision, He will visit you. You can start by first walking in obedience to scriptural instructions.

May God give you a vision in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show me my future in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: