Thursday, March 30, 2023

Biblical principles of success 1

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

We shall be looking at the biblical principles of success starting today. As an introduction, God wants us to be successful, and He did not hide from us what we should do to become successful. He has clear instructions in His word for us. He actually said if we delight in His word and meditate daily on the word, we will walk in good success.

“But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” Psalm 1:2-3

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:17-18

Everyone who is successful in God’s way must have heard God first and obeyed him. You must ask God to grant you access into the mystery of His word. You must ask Him to give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation and ask that your eyes of understanding be enlightened. Ask God to open your ears to hear Him. He has promised to lead us in the way we should go and teach us to profit.

You will hear God in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill me with your Spirit and let me hear your voice in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: