Saturday, March 11, 2023

Send your word, Oh God

 “Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Psalms 107:19-20 (KJV)

The word of God heals. The word of God delivers. The word of God is medicine for the weary soul. The word of God is the answer to all troubles, distress, and confusion. My prayer for every soul in distress this morning is, "Oh God, send your word in Jesus' name." For those who have received a word, I decree a speedy fulfillment of the word in Jesus' name. The written word is powerful. One way to use the written word of God is to locate the right word from the Bible and pray the word. Psalms are powerful weapons when facing personal battles.

“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” 2 Kings 7:1 (KJV)

 “Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:12KJV

For those in financial distress, God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19. For those going through health affliction, God will restore health unto you and heal you of your wounds in Jesus name (Jeremiah 30:17). For those going through any form of attacks, do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever (Exodus 14:13).

Be blessed in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me and bless me, let Your word come to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: