Saturday, March 4, 2023

Thanksgiving

 “Jesus took the bread, gave thanks to God, and distributed it to the people who were sitting there. He did the same with the fish, and they all had as much as they wanted.” John 6:11(GNB)

Thanksgiving gives you access to the presence of God. You cannot meet with God and remain the same. Thanksgiving is the key to multiplying the blessings. Even if you think what you have is so little, give thanks to God. Jesus wanted to feed thousands of people, but he had only five loaves and two fish, which obviously were not enough. He took what was available and gave thanks; when the little was then distributed, it was more than enough.

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.” Psalm 100:4KJV

“Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalm 50:14-15KJV

Beloved, no matter your situation, have thanksgiving as both an attitude and an action. God says if you give Him thanks and pay your vow, you will call upon Him and He will deliver you. Even if you think you don’t have any reason to give thanks, be grateful for the gift of life. Come into the presence of the Lord with singing, dancing, and a thanksgiving offering. Thanksgiving precedes deliverance.

May you have a beautiful song in your heart and in your mouth in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I bless Your name and give thanks to You for the month of March. I believe and I receive the fulfilment of promises and positive prophecies this month in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: