Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Exercise your faith 2

 “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” James 1:6 (KJV)

Faith is exercised through prayer; this is what I call faith-prayer or prayer of faith. In actual fact, the prayer of faith can never fail to produce results. When you pray in faith you don’t give up until you receive an answer because you are convinced about your request based on the word of God. The Bible actually directs us to the prayer of Elijah for us to understand how to exercise our faith in prayer. I believe our requests are just a faith-prayer away.

“Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.” James 5:17-18KJV

 “So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times.” 1 Kings 18:42-43KJV

Be prepared to stay through in prayer on the promises you have received from God. Satan is trying to hinder you. However, if you have faith, you will not give up. I ask God to help your unbelief and give you faith to pray and get results. You can engage the ministry of the Holy Spirit when you are weak in faith (Romans 8:26).

Your faith is working in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I receive answers to all my prayer requests in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: