Friday, March 17, 2023

Exercise your faith 4

 “When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.” Mark 5:27-28(KJV)

Faith is exercised by acting on what you believe. Faith will always make you do something toward the fulfillment of your desire. Doubt, on the other hand, will tell you that it may not work and consequently make you do nothing toward your desire. Your faith is visible. It can be seen in the action you take. Faith will make you do what others will not do. Your faith will single you out for uncommon results and manifestations.

“When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.” Mark 2:5KJV

“Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.” James 2:17-18KJV

Faith is not cautious. Faith is extreme. Faith is most often abnormal, but supernatural reasoning. Faith makes you do something because you are either hearing what others are not hearing or you are seeing what others are not seeing.  Think about people who broke the roof to put their friend before Jesus. They were not thinking that it may not work at all. The three Hebrews did not even mind being thrown into the fire. If you claim to have faith, be prepared to do what a multitude of people would not do.

May you hear God and believe Him in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give a measure of faith that will sustain my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: