Monday, March 20, 2023

The ministry of altars 2

 “And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:  The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.” Acts 16:16-17

Every altar has a voice; however, you should not confuse the sound with the voice. The sound does not authenticate the voice, it is the voice that authenticates the sound. The damsel in our text was an altar of a demon; the sound she was producing was correct, but the voice was that of an evil altar. Paul dealt with the voice, and the altar was finished. I decree that every altar, speaking against you shall speak no more in Jesus' name.

“And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.” Acts 16:18

“But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.” Luke 11:20

When Paul was dealing with the damsel, he was the altar of God. It was a situation of the altar against altar. If you are possessed by the Holy Ghost, it is your business to silence the voice of the evil altar, no matter the sound they are producing. You must uproot the satanic altars and establish the altar of God.

Every altar standing against you is subdued before you in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I silence every evil altar, speaking against me in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: