Monday, March 13, 2023

Give your hope power

 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)

Give your hope the power to get results by activating your faith. Faith causes you to go for the things you hope for. The good news is that you have a measure of faith. Faith itself is an evidence that you have heard God about the things you hope for. Hope deferred can make the heart sick, and only faith can put an end to the delay. You must ask God to speak specifically to you about the things you hope for. You must believe and act on God’s word to receive your expectations.

“Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.” Proverbs 13:12KJV

 “(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.” Romans 4KJV

Who else can be an example of what I am saying except Abraham. He was hopeful despite the fact that his situation looked hopeless. However, he did not stop at that; he started calling those things that were not as though they were. He activated his faith. He was calling himself the father of many nations. Eventually, what he was hoping for became a reality.

May your heart desires come to pass in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my hope become a reality in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: