Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The ministry of altars 4

 “And he cried against the altar in the word of the Lord, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the Lord;…….” 1 Kings 13:2

Altars are personalities, they are not only voices, they also have the capacity to hear and obey. If you get this right and understand that, as a Christian, when you speak, your word comes to pass, then you can defeat any altar. If you cry against any altar in the name of the Lord, the altar cannot operate any longer.

“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.” 1 Samuel 17:45-45

How can you allow what you have authority over to wound you? Many challenges people face today are from evil altars. You cannot afford to keep quiet when you are going through mysterious battles. You represent God and His Holy Spirit. David, by revelation, called you a god. It is high time you exercised your authority over evil altars and put an end to their operations in your life and destiny.  

You have victory in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I put a total end to all altar-sponsored afflictions in my life in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: