Friday, March 3, 2023

Supernatural answers to lack and poverty 6

 “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 2

I would like to conclude this message by encouraging you to take responsibility for your prosperity. Don’t give up on yourself. Take charge of your spirit, soul, and body by investing consciously, deliberately, and intentionally in them. God is for you; align yourself with Him. Satan is against you; resist him. The truth is that whether you will prosper or not depends on you, not on God or Satan. It takes wisdom and power to put an end to lack and poverty.

“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.” 1 Timothy 6:12

“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7

I have heard from a man who read 800 books about money and finances in 8 months to break the yoke of poverty. And he did, he is a millionaire today. I also listened to a man who fasted for 21 days and, at the end of the fast, emptied his account to sow a seed in the church he attended. He got a supernatural breakthrough into millions in his business.  Be prepared to do what you have not done before if you want to see the kind of results you have not seen before. Meditate on the Bible, read books on finances, listen to messages on money and finances, pray, think, speak, give, and act to experience supernatural answers to lack and poverty.

Lack and poverty are over forever in your life in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I receive the blessings, the wisdom, and the power for prosperity in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: