Monday, January 31, 2022

Taking what belong to you 2

 “And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49

You need power to take what belongs to you. Why? The first reason is that you must prevail to take what belongs to you, and it takes power to prevail. The second reason is that you must deal with the strongman who might be holding what belongs to you, this also takes power. The third reason is that you must have dominion to terminate servitude. This also needs power. The good news is that the power you need is accessible through the Holy Spirit.

“For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:” 1 Chronicles 5:2

“Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Matthew 12:29

“And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.” Genesis 27:40

If you are powerless, the enemy will do whatever he likes with your inheritance despite the fact that you are a Christian. Jesus did not leave us powerless. He told us that we need the power from on high to walk in the promise. You need the anointing of the Holy Ghost to walk in power. Ask God to anoint you with the Holy Ghost and power.

May you be empowered to take what belongs to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the wisdom and the power to take what belongs to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: