Thursday, January 20, 2022

Deal with disobedience 2

 “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” 1 Corinthians 2:14

The evidence of spirituality is obedience to God. Obedience is the key to the supernatural experience. It is your way of granting God the permission to intervene in your life and situation. It is natural to disobey God because most times what He is saying is foolishness to a natural mind. However, if you are truly spiritual, you will receive, believe and obey Him, even if it looks unreasonable.

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:5

“And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?” 2 Kings 5:13

Beloved, hearing God about a matter or an issue is the best thing that can happen to you. When you do, please obey. Even if it is contrary to your thinking. When they needed wine at the Marriage in Cana of Galilee, He told them to fetch water. Naaman was angry because God did not choose the supposedly beautiful rivers in Damascus for his healing. He did not know that the power was in obedience and not in the river.

May you hear God and obey Him in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to hear you clearly and to obey in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: