Saturday, January 15, 2022

At your wit's end?

 “They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end. Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.” Psalm 107:27-28

Have you done all you could do and the situation persists? Are you at your wit end? There is one more thing you must do, turn to the Lord and cry to Him in prayer. He will surely bring you out of your distresses. He will anoint you, give you wisdom and favor, instruct you and deal with the source of the trouble. He will take away the veil and help you.

“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.” Luke 5:5-6

“Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” 2 Corinthians 3:16

I don’t know how much you have tried, but I know the strategy that cannot fail. Turn to the Lord and stay there until you are helped (Job 14:14). He has promised to help and deliver anyone that called upon Him (Psalm 50:15). Focus on Him and do not seek an alternative (Jeremiah 29:13, 2 King 1:3). Do this early before the year advanced so that you can begin to enjoy the benefit.

The trouble is over in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, deliver me out of all my troubles in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: