Friday, January 14, 2022

Stay excited and motivated

 “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.  Do everything in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

It is very important for you to stay excited and motivated in your present situation in order for you to experience a change and enter your glorious future. Don’t let any negative situation get into you. No matter be the case, keep your joy within. This is where your strength is preserved and released for your breakthrough. You will do this because of your consciousness of God’s presence and your trust in His ability to help you.

“Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10 (NIV)

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

Do not let anything weigh you down; declare that this year is going to be the best year you have ever seen because of God’s factor in your life. Declare God’s promises until your excitement is restored. Appreciate God because you believe, He is at work in your life. Your health shall be restored, your finances shall be great again, and good relationships shall be restored in Jesus name.

You shall be great again in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to stay excited and motivated for my breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: