Friday, January 7, 2022

Be hopeful

 “Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.” Romans 4:18

Be hopeful, even if your situation looks hopeless. You can never be hopeless if you believe in God. One common thing with the people who walked with God is that against hope, they believed in hope. Look at Abraham for example and Paul also in Act 27. If you are joined to the living, you must be hopeful. The voice of His promises must be stronger than the voice of your current situation. I believe strongly that the present hopeless situation shall give up for a glorious manifestation if you are hopeful.

“For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.” Ecclesiastes 9:4

“For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.” Job 14:7

The greatest damage you can do to yourself is to be hopeless when you are still alive. Stories of people whose stories were changed by the power of God abound around us. Be hopeful, your living dog is far better than a dead lion. Pray the more, giving thanks to God in the present situation, and asking for His mercy and help. It is your turn to experience a change of story.

I decree that this year shall be the best year you have ever seen in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, have mercy on me and help me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: