Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Spirit-empowered 5

 “And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.  And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.” Numbers 14:24

When you desire a change, you desire a new Spirit. Our results, behaviors, and even talents are reflections of the Spirit on us. When the Spirit of God came upon Saul, he was changed into another man. He prophesied, something he could not do before. He began to get things done because the Spirit of God on him is an indication of the presence of God with him. You too can become a new man by receiving the Holy Spirit.

 “And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.” Number 11:17

“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 36:26

When God wanted seventy Elders to be able to do what only Moses could do. All He did was to take part of the Spirit that was on Moses and put it on them. May wrong spirits influencing any area of your life leave you. May the Holy Spirit rest on you and bring the change you desire in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a new heart and a new Spirit in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: