Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Passionate expectation

 “And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.” Acts 3:5

 When you become passionate about your expectation, you cannot be denied. Be passionate about your goals. Be passionate about what you desire to change in your life. More importantly, be passionate about your expectation for God’s manifestation in your life. The passion for God will drive you to access His secret place. Whatever your life needs are in His secret place.

“As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;” Job 29:4

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalms 91:1

As important as material things are, it is wrong to direct your passionate expectations towards material things, rather than God.  In Act 3, the lames man’s passionate expectation was for silver and gold, something that could not solve all his problems. Fortunately, he was expecting to receive from the people who carried God. His expectation was not disappointed, he got more than what silver and gold could deliver. Beloved, as the New Year is advancing please direct your passionate expectation towards God.

May you find God early this year in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God take me into your secret place in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: