Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Pray your helpers in

 “And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favour in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it.” Nehemiah 2:5

You will surely need destiny helpers to fulfill your dreams and accomplish your God-given visions. It will profit you to be surrounded by such men and women who God has assigned to help you. Some of these people will counsel you, encourage you, train you, finance you or even take one or two responsibilities and assignments. You must ask God to bring such people into your life. You must also position yourself to attract such people. This is because the vision can perish if there are no right people.

“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:3-4

“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.  For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

May you be surrounded by people who will make your dream happen. May you not be surrounded by Sanballats and Tobiahs, the people that the devil has positioned to scatter your dreams. May you not be alone. May you have people who are willing to labor with you for your God-given vision. If your dream is right, you cannot fulfill it alone. Be a destiny helper to somebody too, so that God can reward you with many destiny helpers.

Your helpers shall be many in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, send me destiny helpers in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: