Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Improve yourself

 “That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;.” Ephesians 4:22-23

Personal development and self-improvement are keys to your growth and success. If you want to do new things you have to know new things. Purposeful learning, reading, association will help you to improve yourself. More importantly, you need to grow in grace through the knowledge of God. Your level of faith needs to be increased too. The truth is that if your dreams and visions are challenging enough, you will surely need personal improvement to achieve them.

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7

If you engage in personal improvement, your mindset will change. Your thinking will be stimulated. Your confidence will be boosted. You will be better positioned to receive what God has for you. Identify the learning you need and get into it quickly.

You shall have a breakthrough quickly this year in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive grace to learn and to improve myself in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: