Thursday, January 27, 2022

Give yourself to instruction

 “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.” Proverbs 1:7

You must be instructed to do things right and to do the right things,. The bible says that only fools despise wisdom and instruction. If you are passionate about excelling, you must seek instructions. When you harden your heart to instruction, you prolong your affliction. You can only change your situation by giving heed to instructions.

“For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.” Matthew 13:15

“Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” Matthew 13:52

I believe anyone who is willing to grow must take the position of a child who is ready to be instructed. There are people who know better what you are struggling to do, find them and listen to them. You must be instructed in every area of your life: spiritual, financial, marriage, health, relationships, business, and career. As a Christian, your first instructor is the Holy Ghost, listen to Him.

May your heart not be hardened to instructions in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give a listening ear and an understanding heart in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: