Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Deal with disobedience 1

 “And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.” 2 Corinthians 10:6

You surely want all that God has for you. Also, I am sure you do not want the enemy to prevail against you. One thing you must deal with is disobedience. Your enemy is walking in disobedience to God, the only way for you to beat him is for you to walk in obedience to God. You can neutralize all the challenges in your life simply by obeying God.

 “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.” Isaiah 1:19-20

“And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. ...” Luke 12:47-48

Your greatest enemy is not satan. Your greatest enemy is not any man.  Your greatest enemy is ignorance and disobedience. You have to know what God is saying to you and obey Him. You cannot claim ignorance as your reason for disobedience. Disobedience opens doors for the enemy. Obedience opens the door for all of God in your life. Please make sure you know the mind of God for your life and walk in it.

May you obey God in all things in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, kill every seed of disobedience in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: