Saturday, January 22, 2022

Serve God

 “And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6

How long shall you be a visitor in your Father’s house? How long shall you be on the sideline of the ministry? It is high time you found what God wants you to do in His vineyard and put your hands on the sickle. If you are truly a believer, you are a Minister of our God. Many roles are available (Romans 12:3-8). Take up your role and receive the benefits before it is too late. Your decision to serve God will position you for supernatural and divine experiences this year.

“Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.” Ecclesiastes 12:1

“And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.” Exodus 23:25-26

Many of the things that you have been believing God for can come into manifestation if you put yourself in His service. Ask Him to show you what He wants you to do and don’t be disobedient to the heavenly vision. Service is your security against sickness, abortion, and barrenness. Service guarantees longevity and blessings.

May you find your place in God’s vineyard in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me my assignment in Your vineyard in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: