Monday, January 10, 2022

Desire the anointing

“Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.” Ecclesiastes 9:8

The anointing of the Holy Spirit is what you need to break the yoke in your life. The anointing is the yoke breaking, burden removing power of God in your life. The anointing is divine empowerment to do what God has assigned you to do. The anointing is what you need to get results that are beyond ordinary. The anointing is what forbids the wicked from touching you. The anointing is your empowerment to destroy the work of darkness. Please in all your getting, get anointed.

“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalm 105:14-15

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalm 119:130

This year, please don’t run around with a dry head, stay in God’s presence until you are anointed. The anointing is the seal of God upon your life and your destiny. The anointing is your winning edge in any situation in your life. You must desire the anointing above anything else, if you want to get anointed. You must have humility of heart, leave sin alone and become hungry for the anointing in order to get anointed.

May you be anointed by the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: