Monday, January 17, 2022

There is always a way!

 “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.” Proverbs 25:2

There is always a way to reach your goal and to solve your problems. The fact that you cannot immediately see the way out does not mean that it is not there. It only means that you need to search it out. Never say it cannot be done. Never say it is impossible. Your honor is in searching out what is concealed.

“And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.” Luke 19:3-4

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Ephesians 3:20

The way you are looking for is either in your asking or in your thinking. Just be assured there is a way. You can ask God. Someone has been placed by God within your reach who has an answer. A single light in your mind may empower you to see the way.  Zacchaeus thought of the way to see Jesus and found one. Joseph was struggling in the field until someone showed him the way (Genesis 37:15).

 May you find the way to handle the situation in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God open my eyes to see the way you have made for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: