Saturday, January 29, 2022

You can still go!

 “But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.” Matthew 21:29-30

You can still obey God and do what He asked you to do even though you have said no to Him before. You are useful to God just as you are. You don’t have to be useful to yourself and your family alone. Saying yes to God has both temporal and eternal reward. Jesus said there are many mansions in His Father’s house. In other words, there are rooms for everyone to serve and obey God, no matter who you are.

“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.” Isaiah 6:8

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15

The local congregation where you belong, gives you the avenue to obey God and to serve Him.  Ask yourself what your contribution is, and you would be able to determine whether you have said yes to the Lord or not. In any case, you can still say yes to Him and take your responsibility in the house of God. You should not fold your arms in your Father’s house.

May you be blessed as you say yes to the Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, here am I use me in Jesus name.

No comments: