Sunday, January 16, 2022

Always declare your expectations

 “Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:” Numbers 14:28

Whether you feel like it or not, whether you believe it or not, always declare your expectations only. Confess what you desire. Declare abundance in the midst of scarcity. Declare success even when confronted by failure. Declare healing when you are feeling sick. Never condemn yourself with your declaration. If you condemn yourself, no one will justify you.

“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” Matthew 12:37

“(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.” Romans 4:17

Your miracle begins with your declaration. The change you desire begins with your declaration. Declare it until you believe it. Say it until you see it. Declare what God has spoken about you even if it seems impossible to experience it. It can never be impossible if you can declare it repeatedly.

The change you desire is now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare that I shall be visited quickly for a change of story in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: