Sunday, January 2, 2022

Spirit-empowered 3

“And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;” Isaiah 11:2

When the Spirit of the Lord rests upon you, you are empowered to deliver supernatural results. This was the secret of Jesus' ministry and must be your secret too. Do not rest until the same Spirit rest on you. This will usher you into a new season in life and in destiny. When Jesus came back to Nazareth, the people could not understand that the carpenter they used to know had turned to a miracle worker by the Spirit. You too will become wonder unto many as you become desperate for the Holy Spirit and you receive Him.

 “And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands? Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.” Mark 6:2-3

“And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.” Luke 4:14

It is time for you to focus your prayer and fasting on the major encounter you need for a definite change. This is one need that if it is met will facilitate the deliveries for any other need: the need for the Holy Spirit. You must be empowered by the Holy Spirit.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, fill me and empower me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: