Friday, January 28, 2022

Connect to the Lord’s help

 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1

The help of the Lord is always available, if you will look up unto Him. You cannot fail, no matter how intimidating your dreams are, if you receive help from the Lord. The help of the Lord comes with His strength. The help of the Lord comes with packages from heaven and earth (spiritual and physical). Every successful man has received help.

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

“But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.” James 4:6

His grace comes with His help. I can assure you that this grace is sufficient for you. The grace replaces your weakness with His strength. You position yourself for the Lord’s help if you can humble yourself and ask for His help. Prioritize your fellowship with Him. Be willing to walk in His light and obey Him. Tell Him that you cannot do without Him.

May you receive the help of the Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, have mercy on me and help me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: