Thursday, January 13, 2022

Do things differently

 “And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.” Luke 19:3-4

You have to decide to do things differently this year in order to stand out from the crowd and achieve your goals. Stop talking about your limitations, but start strategizing to beat them. Stop talking about impossibilities, but start talking possibilities through the wisdom and the power of God. Get ready to walk on water just because God says so. Get ready to climb the height you have never climbed before because you believe in God.

“And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Psalm 23:1-2

“So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.” 1 Samuel 17:50

Peter walked on water so can you! Zacchaeus saw Jesus, despite the crowd and the fact that he was of small stature. You too can get things done despite your limitations and challenges. David killed Goliath despite the fact that he was not as experienced as him, nor did he carry a superior weapon. Ask God to give you the wisdom and power to do new and better things this year.

You shall achieve this year in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to do things differently and to achieve my goals this year in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: